“Yogasstrength transforms its practitioners into strong, agile, injury free, and joyful individuals. Yogasstrength focuses on integrating body, breath and mind.”
-Yogasstrength is an initiative and concept by Nishrin Parikh.
Nishrin Parikh is a national award-winning fitness trainer and international fitness athlete. She has been helping students reach their strength and wellness goals for over three decades. In 2018, Nishrin Parikh set the record for being the oldest female to compete in the WBPF World Bodybuilding Championship in Thailand. She has taught and mentored over 2500 students. As an instructor, it is her passion to share her knowledge and experience with people who have a desire to improve their state of physical and mental well being. With a versatile background in Yoga, Martial Arts, Weight Lifting, Pilates, and diet and nutrition, Nishrin is in a unique position to fuse her knowledge and experience to create a highly effective method, that is Yogasstrength.
- “Best Personal Trainer of the Year” ATP award for excellence 2015.
- Placed 4th in WBPF championship in Thailand, 2018
- Karate Blackbelt from International Okinawa Goju-ryu Karate do Federation
- Medal winner in the All India Karate Federation, National Karate Championship , 1989.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Yoga Education from Kaivalyadham Institute, Mumbai.
- Certified Mat Pilates Instructor from Pilates Institute, London.
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor, Progressive Fitness, USA.
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor, AFA, USA .
- Post-grad certification in diet and nutrition from Sophia College, Mumbai.
- B.A. in Psychology, Mumbai University.