Yogasstrength is a multidisciplinary fitness endeavor by Nishrin Parikh. It focuses focuses on integrating body, breath and mind to transforms its practitioners into strong, agile, injury free, and joyful individuals.
Nishrin Parikh is an award-winning fitness trainer, international fitness athlete, and fitness model. With over three decades of experience under her belt, Nishrin has helped over 2500 students reach their health and fitness goals. Nishrin has represented team India at all major WBPF international bodybuilding competitions. In 2018, Nishrin Parikh set the record for being the oldest female to compete in the WBPF World Bodybuilding Championship in Thailand.
As a fitness model, she has been featured in major advertising campaigns for the likes of Adidas, Dove, Maruti Suzuki, Economic Times, TVS with M.S. Dhoni, and Green Valley Tea with Amitabh Bachchan. Nishrin is India’s first ambassador for GNC, which is one of the world’s largest nutrition companies.
As an instructor, it is her passion to share her knowledge and experience with people who have a desire to improve their state of physical and mental well being. With a versatile background in Yoga, Martial Arts, Weight Lifting, Pilates, and diet and nutrition, Nishrin is in a unique position to fuse her knowledge and experience to create a highly effective method, that is Yogasstrength.
- “Best Personal Trainer of the Year” ATP award for excellence 2015.
- Placed 4th in WBPF championship in Thailand, 2018
- Karate Blackbelt from International Okinawa Goju-ryu Karate do Federation
- Medal winner in the All India Karate Federation, National Karate Championship , 1989.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Yoga Education from Kaivalyadham Institute, Mumbai.
- Certified Mat Pilates Instructor from Pilates Institute, London.
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor, Progressive Fitness, USA.
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor, AFA, USA .
- Post-grad certification in diet and nutrition from Sophia College, Mumbai.
- B.A. in Psychology, Mumbai University.